3.18.2011

A Day at the Beach

You can feel spring.  It's coming.  Warm afternoons.  Blooming daffodils. The beach beaconed us. Some may say that Alex showed up a bit overdressed for the event.
Even after removing the Dorothy shoes, the crinoline and tule proved to be too much.  

Layers Removed. Smiles emerging. Sounds of a little one begging to jump into the water.

A hole in the sand equates to a playground.

And once again she reminds me to keep it simple.  Live in today. Enjoy what you have.
Trust me, I'm enjoying what I have.


Thanks Mike & Jana for capturing this moment. We had a wonderful weekend with you.




















3 comments:

boatbaby said...

awesome sentiment, swesome shots! I think we'll walk over right now
:)

Messy Missy said...

what a life! thanks for sharing it!

My Secret Rooms said...

What wonderful photos, they're full of love!
A what a cute dog :-)