6.21.2011

Tea for Two

Our decision how to live, how to raise our kids, how to feed our family is a personal conscious activity. Sometimes I get caught up in details and simplicity morphs into a complicated web that snags and frustrates me.  I earnestly remind myself everyday to KISS life…keep is simple silly.  How kids seem to emulate this concept the best.




How about starting with tea for two?


Our full-hearted neighbor Zach begged his mom to host a tea party for Alex on a Sunday afternoon.  I think Zach loves that Alex is finally old enough to keep up with him.


Zach gave her the red carpet treatment.  Rainbow silk, tea cups, dragon tea pot.




She in turn came dressed for the occasion.
May I have a cup with a side of fairy dust?


I love that life can be this simple.  And joy is present without the use of batteries. Thank you Zach.  I love your big heart.

1 comment:

boatbaby said...

Now how am I supposed to pretend to be working on the computer if I read this and get all teary eyed. Stop it!
Such precious moments you captured here... thank you!